Chris Jolliffe will be running this course for anyone who has completed a full day training in the last 3 years, but hasn’t had a refresher. There will be an option to attend a full day training at Trinity Church Adelaide in the near future. The Anglican Diocese also requires volunteers to attend ‘Ensuring Safer Church Communities‘ training to be approved for work with youth & children.
Child safe environments are safe and friendly settings where children feel respected, valued and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Organisations providing child safe environments:
- take a preventative, proactive and participatory stance on child protection issues
- value and embrace the opinions and views of children and young people
- assist children and young people to build skills that will assist them to participate in society
- are focused on the protection of children and young people and take action to protect them from harm
- provide parents, guardians or carers with evidence of their child safe environments policies and procedures when requested.